Ranbir gave perfect towel drop scene in Saawariya song after over 100 retakes - BSYnews.Blogspot.Com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

hellooo

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Ranbir gave perfect towel drop scene in Saawariya song after over 100 retakes

Ranbir gave perfect towel drop scene in Saawariya song after over 100 retakes
The buffs of ace personality Sanjay Leela Bhansali are well versed about the fact that how much perfection the biggie wants in his films as well as characters.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali always seeks faultlessness and he won’t tolerate any compromises on that.
Veteran star Rishi Kapoor’s loving son Ranbir Kapoor, who was amongst the lucky actors who bagged an opportunity to enter the film world Bhansali’s Saawariya, recently remembered a great episode that was full of hard work, dedication and anxiety.
Yes, Ranbir Kapoor had taken over 100 retakes only to bring perfection to his particular scene in his popular song.
In his recent talk with film reviewer, Anupama Chopra, Ranbir told about the most takes he has given for a picture and stated, “I started with Sanjay Leela Bhansali and he doesn’t do anything less than 45 takes. So even if I had to turn my head, I probably had to give 50 takes. There was a shot in this so-called ‘towel song’ Jab Se Tere Naina, where I had to roll back on this chair and fall down and the towel had to fall in a certain way with my leg showing and there was one shot where I was lying down laughing and I had to get up and sing a song and he’s very particular about what beat you catch, he’s a very musical director – you fall on this beat, you lift your head here, you laugh here – everything is musical. I did 45 or 50 takes one day and my back really broke. The next morning when I came back, he said, ‘No, I’ve not got it’ and I had to do another 70 takes.”
It showcases Ranbir’s hard work and dedication towards his work.
Doing the same scene again and again and that too for 100 times shows devotion and helps you earn admiration from none other than Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
In addition, he also talked about his girlfriend Alia and what is her place in his life.
The actor said, “Falling in love is the greatest thing in the world, the greatest feeling in the world. When you fall in love, everything is great, even water tastes like sherbet. You feel great.”
Ranbir also talked about whether it affects his work or not by stating, “It does to me as a human being. That’s who I am. If I feel good about myself, the day, waking up in the morning and going to work, it’s because life is great and love makes life great.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here