Jacqueline Fernandez Is Making Hollywood Debut From Definition Of Fear - BSYnews.Blogspot.Com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

hellooo

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Jacqueline Fernandez Is Making Hollywood Debut From Definition Of Fear

Jacqueline Fernandez Is Making Hollywood Debut From Definition Of Fear
Jacqueline Fernandez, the actress who is basking in the success of her Bollywood movies, is making her Hollywood debut from Definition Of Fear. The film is all around the story of a deserted holiday mansion where one of her friends discovers an Ouija board and everything that seems like a holiday turns into a horrible fear.
Recently, she announced this by saying, “I’m very proud of Definition of Fear and also very excited for its release”. Even the director of the film James Simpson says, “This psychological horror will stop you from sleeping, be aware! Jacqueline was amazing in it and I’m so excited to share what we created together.”
The teaser of the film was out and it gets started from her saying,  “Imagine how fear can be manipulated, created.”
And, then the series of bizarre, inexplicable incidents start and how they all deal with a demented spirit.

Watch the trailer here:

Well, we have seen her in a recently released Race 3 featuring Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Bobby Deol and Daisy Shah. Earlier in an interview talking about her bond with Salman, she said: “We’ve known each other quite well for quite some time now, from the time I came to India. He has been one of my biggest supporters. Salman has been a friend from the time I didn’t even know if I should really sign a film or not. Then, of course, being a part of Kick really changed things for me.”
She further added, “To me, Salman is a family. I respect him a lot and would do anything for him, and I know the feeling is mutual. I really appreciate the fact that we can be really honest with each other. I respect him a lot, I feel like he has been a huge, positive force for me”
Stay connected to Laughing Colours for more such updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here