Sunil Grover Returns To Television As Dr. Mashoor Gulati In Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum - BSYnews.Blogspot.Com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

hellooo

Friday, June 22, 2018

Sunil Grover Returns To Television As Dr. Mashoor Gulati In Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum

Sunil Grover Returns To Television As Dr. Mashoor Gulati In Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum
Have you missed the popular character of Dr. Mashoor Gulati on the small screen? If yes, then your wait is over. Sunil Grover is coming back on Television as Dr. Mashoor Gulati on Salman Khan’s reality show Dus Ka Dum. This is not less than a celebration for the fans of Sunil Grover, as he is the most talented comedian we have in the industry so far.
Sunil Grover is all set to showcase his talent along with singing sensation Neha Kakkar. Neha is also judging the singing reality show Indian Idol 10 along with Anu Malik and Vishal Dadlani.
While talking about their entry to Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum, Sunil entertained everyone in the role of Dr. Gulati while Neha Kakkar sang the song ‘Unchi Hai Building’ with Salman Khan in rap style.
You will also see Salman and Sunil making a parody of the song “Chaand Chupa Badal Mein.” However, Sunil will also be seen imitating Bollywood’s veteran actor Dharmendra on the show.
At the press meet, Salman Khan once said, “2008 mein yeh show shuru hua tha and I think that was my television debut. Aur uss waqt, thoda sa mere preti negativity chal raha tha, and I was really scared to come in my original personality on the show.”
He also said, “But I thought of appearing on the show, as television is the most powerful medium that we have. I asked my father whether to do the show or not as there would be common man (and me) on the show, and I was scared of being me, of being who I am.”
Stay connected to Laughing Colours for more such updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here