Madhurima Tuli To Play Negative Role Of Komolika In Ekta Kapoor’s Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 - BSYnews.Blogspot.Com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

hellooo

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Madhurima Tuli To Play Negative Role Of Komolika In Ekta Kapoor’s Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Madhurima Tuli To Play Negative Role Of Komolika In Ekta Kapoor’s Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2
Ekta Kapoor is well-known for producing successful TV serials which stay on viewer’s list for decades. Ekta’s Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi had a great run from 2000-2008, Sakshi Tanwar’s Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii too aired during the same time. However, Kasautii Zindagii Kay premiered in 2001 and continued till 2009, making it a 9-year run.
One of the most loved serials was Kasautti Zindagi Kay which had Sakshi Tanwar in lead role. According to reports, Ekta is coming back with its second part. According to reports, Erica Fernandes will play the lead role this time.

A post shared by Madhurima Tuli (@madhurimatuli) on 
Recently, Ekta took to Twitter and posted an emotional post. She wrote, “Remake of Kasautii Zindagii Kay created buzz ever since Ekta hinted on her Twitter by writing, “With a piece of my broken heart I wrote in 2001, 17 years later I Reboot it dipping in personal pain & lacing it with experiences of an older me! Bringing back my most successful love saga that ran for 9 yrs! Again I’ll take my broken heart & make it into art! #NamesToBeAnnounced”.
With a piece of my broken heart I wrote in 2001,17 years later I Reboot it dipping in personal pain & lacing it with experiences of an older me! Bringing back my most successful love saga that ran for 9 yrs! Again I’ll take my broken heart & make it into art!
Madhurima Tuli will play the antagonist, Komolika, which was so beautifully portrayed by Urvashi Dholakia in the original show.

A post shared by Madhurima Tuli (@madhurimatuli) on 
Saath Nibhana Saathiya actress Rucha Hasabnis was also in contention for the role. Rucha, who quit acting after marriage and moved into certain business ventures, was called to step into Urvashi’s shoes, and on Star Plus’ request, even did a mock test. But then, she had second thoughts and opted out. When a leading news portal contacted her, she did not deny that she had contemplated Ekta’s offer, but simply said, “I am happily occupied with my business assignments, right now. So, I am not coming back on TV anytime soon.”
According to the reports, Arshi Khan auditioned for the same role but her histrionics didn’t impress Balaji and STAR Plus much.

According to the reports, Sharad Malhotra and Barun Sobti are running neck to neck in the race of playing Anurag Basu. Earlier Shaheer Shaikh was approached for the lead role, however, he opted for Mughal-E-Azam instead.
Coming back to Madhurima, she was last seen in Ekta’s Chandrakanta on Colors Tv. It would be interesting to see her in the famous negative role.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here